Conflict Resolution can be the difference between a simple “bump in the road” and lost productivity with long-term animosity in your relationships with colleagues and peers.
Friction among colleagues is a regular occurrence in even the healthiest of environments. This conflict resolution training workshop will introduce participants to proven methods for managing existing issues while passing on the strategies needed to handle disagreements and discord with respect and professionalism.
A central part of this leadership development workshop will be the introduction of the Thomas-Kilmann Inventory assessment. Using the results of this inventory, our trained facilitator will show how to refine one’s natural conflict-handling styles.
In this crucial professional development workshop, we introduce and hone strategies to engender an environment for work and study with a culture equipped to handle conflict.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL:
• Initiate dialogue to prevent conflicts from peaking
• Encourage individuals to address, rather than avoid, conflict
• Utilize the Kilmann Inventory as a tool kit for present and future issue resolution
• Identify the progression that most conflicts follow
• Provide information about when a natural conflict resolution style is beneficial or inappropriate
• Identify proven conflict resolution strategies
• Alleviate the fear, anger, and frustration associated with conflict
To ensure a great experience, aspects of this training program may be modified to fit your group size, time availability, and other variables.
Since you like this program, you may also consider Virtual Coaching and Feedback as a remote option!
|Collaboration & Accomplishing Common Goal|
|Individual and Team Development|
|Relationship Building & Networking|