In this eye-opening workshop, your group will be introduced to the DiSC Model. Using a solid foundation of mutual understanding and respect, the DiSC assessment team building will help participants learn how their own behavioral and communication styles correspond to others, and how the management of those styles can significantly impact the overall success of the group.
The DiSC Model provides the nonjudgmental language for exploring behavioral styles across four primary dimensions. This very popular professional development workshop, designed to evoke self-discovery, serves as a vehicle for open discussion and conversations that will transcend participants’ professional lives.
Using the DiSC Profile tool, participants will be introduced to a guiding framework for understanding the behaviors of others and how to best utilize these relevant differences to create a positive effect in their interactions with peers, instructors, and colleagues.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL:
• Identify the existing strengths of the group and explore avenues for development
• Teach individuals to identify and appreciate the traits of their peers
• Show how it is possible to adapt our behaviors in our professional interactions
• Show participants how an overplayed strength can actually be a weakness, and how to work on finding an advantageous balance
• Replace poor habits and patterns with empowering strategies for communicating
• Minimize unproductive conflict
To ensure a great experience, aspects of this workshop may be modified to benefit your group size, group makeup, and time available.
Since you like this program, you may also consider Virtual DiSC Behavioral Assessment as a remote option!
|Fun & Engaging Interaction|
|Individual and Team Development|
|Relationship Building & Networking|