60-minutes to success! Participants take a short and insightful behavioral assessment at the beginning of the class that identifies their preferred working style. Using this as a basis for our conversation, we cover the following:
- How each participant adds value to the team
- How each participant is best utilized within the team
- Communication and motivational differences
- Best working combinations and potential conflict areas to be aware of
The COVID-19 pandemic has created sudden changes in the way in which faculty, administrators, and students in higher education connect and engage remotely, Our "Understanding your Virtual team: Strengthen your Relationships" workshop is designed to enhance participants' abilities to understand each other, communicate effectively via technology platforms, and collaborate as a high-functioning remote team.
This program is filled with humorous examples, which keep the group entertained while helping to solidify the key concepts. By the end of the program, participants will have reference materials that they can use in the future, and a common language to work better with each other. The course will:
- Give each participant a chance to reflect on their strengths and challenges, while highlighting what we all need to be mindful of when working together in a remote environment.
- Focus on the motivation that drives each of us independently
- Understand how you can better work "with your opposite" in the virtual world
This behavioral assessment is a fun way for the team to get to know themselves and each other, and to laugh together about some of the quirks that have been "hidden in plain sight."